Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring a very specific climate and soil in order to grow. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce stress and anxiety and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are eaten as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot stands out among the citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it
optimal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also great for the skin with its purifying and cleansing attributes while also having a calming effect.
- Calming and soothing aroma that helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Provides skin purifying benefits
- Frequently used in massage therapy for its calming benefits
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits.
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage.
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product