A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom has a long history as a cooking spice and as being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1,8-cineol content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health. Cardamom’s distinct scent can calm stomach upset and motion sickness while promoting a positive mood.
- May help ease indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health
- Helps alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of clear breathing.
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and mental clarity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice. Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas