Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides a myriad of benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality. When applied topically, Cedarwood has clarifying properties. Additionally, Cedarwood is frequently used in massage therapy to relax and soothe the mind and body.
- Naturally repels insects
- Promotes relaxation
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.