The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Cilantro promotes healthy digestion and acts as a powerful cleanser and detoxifier for the body. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavorful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Aids digestion
- Powerful cleanser and detoxifier
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Place two drops in a dōTERRA veggie cap to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil of your choice.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.