Citrus X paradisi
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit helps uplift mood and provides a clarifying effect to the mind. Grapefruit is also renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin. Grapefruit can also support a healthy metabolism.
- Improves the appearance of blemishes
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Uplifts mood
- Add to your teenager’s facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil of your choice.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.