Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers. Helichrysum has been used in herbal medicine since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits. Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin, liver, and nervous system. It’s frequently consumed to help detoxify the body and to promote circulation. Also referred to as Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, stretch marks, and scars, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Helps skin recover quickly
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Supports localized blood flow
- Apply directly to wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks or to soothe minor skin irritations.
- Consume as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Help relieve tension by massaging onto the temples and the back of the neck.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil of your choice.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.