The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health, Peppermint also helps to alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Promotes digestive health
- Repels bugs naturally
- Place two drops in a dōTERRA veggie cap to experience a cleansing and detoxifying effect.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil of your choice.
CAUTIONS Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.